Chihuahua pastimes while Mama is at work
July 9, 2011 § 2 Comments
Unfortunately, we have not reached that blissful state of financial independence just yet. So Mama does spend a lot of time at work. And I, left to my own devices, must fill many hours of my week in some fruitful pursuit while I wait for her to return. What do you do while your humans are out?
I like to:
- nap in the sunny spot by the sliding glass doors (my beauty sleep is sacred)
- keep an eye on the Cato so I can brief Mama on all his transgressions (or anything I can think to pin on him)
- watch the lizards scoot across the lanai (it is mindless yet soothing)
- unmake the bed (heh,heh 😉 I like to rearrange it just the way I like it)
- use the laptop when Mama isn’t looking to look for Chihuahua News (I must keep up with my peeps!)
So here’s a great story I found today from Animal Planet’s Small Dogs, Big Jobs. It is about Buddy, the Chihuahua Ambassador. Just watch:
Yup, I’d say that was time well spent waiting for Mom. Have a great weekend, Chicos! Oh, and happy pet blog hopping!!