Happy spring, Chihuahua friends
March 26, 2011 § 1 Comment
Not much to say. I’m just a happy chica today. Our girl is home and her slew of college friends are arriving in droves at tha house! I can’t contain my happiness – keep running around in circles not knowing which lap to go to next. More belly rubbing than any one Chica can take. But I’m not quite ready to share, so don’t get any ideas. I’m basking in all the LOOOOOVE.
Today’s Spring Break agenda:
- early dance class for the ballerinas – you should see me on my tippy toes fluttering about
- a stop at the Taco Bus – delightful soft pork tacos with cheeeeeeeeeeese
- beach day – sunglasses, SPF, and people watching, this IS the life
- a nice Picadillo, rice and beans dinner by the Mama with all the trimmings – Cuban bread, platanos, avocado … Ahhhhhh …
- Maybe a movie and some gelato later.
What else could a Chica ask for! Hallelujah, I’ve died and gone to heaven. Adios for now, amigos!!