The Chihuahua Diva says “I’m baaaaaaaaack … “
December 4, 2010 § 1 Comment
Well, amigos, it has been way too long. Mama has been way too busy with work, kids, etc. But I have just put my paw down and explained the needs of the world and my chicos to help set things straight for her. So I think our blog here can get back on track now. After all, it is Christmas time and we must spread the joy.
And what more fitting topic to start us back up than a great big declaration that
Dog simply rule!
Little dogs in particular, who are not hampered by our stature in our quest to be all that we can be. We are your loyal, fearless defenders. We are your loving, understanding best friend. We support your every mood and quirk with endless tail wagging. We never tire of your stories and adventures and would most willingly accompany you to the ends of the Earth.
Meet some of your heroes:
- Maggie the rescue dog who turned around to save her elderly owner via WRDW News 12 in Augusta, S.C.
- Moses, a three-year-old search and rescue hero from Iowa, via enewschannels.com
- Bandit, a Pomeranian poodle, who woke up the DeStefani family in the middle of the night when toxic black smoke was filling the house, according to this story from MSNBC via Huffington Post.
- Diana the retriever who adopted a baby pig in Spain, via Huffington Post
- Momo (a.k.a. Peach) the Chihuahua, Japan’s smallest Police dog, in a story from The Guardian
- Clyde the Chihuahua who’s love for a Pit Bull saved them both, via Tonic.com
Heroes everywhere and a plenty— at home, on the streets, even in far away lands where there is war and conflict. During this season of giving and family, give your favorite furry friend a big squeeze and an extra pat from me.
Glad to be back with my friends. Mucho love!